Many news articles during the current covid pandemic have uncovered lots of interesting details about how the UK Government now seems to work (see References below). Specifically the infographic in this article. I thought i would have an attempt to map all these connections on a network graph.
Controls:- Using mouse, click and hold to drag nodes, zoom with wheel, hover over connections for info, and click to see further detail. Filter connections with check boxes below. Note - If icons fail to load, refresh.
All these connections are based on the references listed. If they have been changed or spot an error please get in contact so i can fix. If you have other references that you'd like me to include drop me a line at admin. Also if there are any other connection networks that you would like to see visualised.
Latest update: 04/01/22 - Liz Truss wants to lunch, and only a Tory donor’s place will do.
- 'Chumocracy': how Covid revealed the new shape of the Tory establishment.
- Timeline: Covid contracts and accusations of 'chumocracy'.
- Johnson has case to answer over Jennifer Arcuri, says lawyer.
- Horse racing, Tory donations and a swift return from lockdown
- Matt Hancock and sister own shares in NHS contract firm.
- Civil servant advised Greensill while working in Whitehall, says watchdog.
- Greensill: What is the David Cameron lobbying row about?
- NHS England chair faces demands to explain role in Greensill lobbying.
- PPE fixer who was Tory donor named in admin error.
- Leaked memo shows Conservative Party chief knew £58,000 donation was earmarked for Boris Johnson's Downing Street flat.
- Who is Lord Brownlow, the man who helped pay for Downing Street refurb?
- Matt Hancock helped Tory secure £180m PPE deal.
- Priti Patel accused of lobbying for face mask firm.
- Boris Johnson's secret operation to supply him with £27,000 worth of luxury food.
- Tories way ahead in donations over past decade.
- Major Tory donor benefits from Government's advertising spending spree.
- Peter Cruddas: PM overrules watchdog with Tory donor peerage.
- Disgraced Tory who Boris Johnson gave House of Lords seat against official advice donates £500k to party.
- Oil firm led by Tory donor investigated over alleged bribes in nine countries.
- Matt Hancock has been having an alleged affair with a close friend and aide.
- Gina Coladangelo's brother is the director of a health company that has secured multi-million pound contracts from the NHS.
- Elite Tory donors club holds secret meetings with Johnson and Sunak.
- Tories paid funds to company owned by Ben Elliot, the party’s chairman.
- How the Owen Paterson scandal began.
- Michael Gove backer won £164m in PPE contracts after ‘VIP lane’ referral.
- Treasury minister Lucy Frazer accused of conflict of interest over husband's firm.
- DHSC recently revealed Lady Mone referred the company, PPE Medpro Ltd, as a potential supplier.
- Boris Johnson stayed at Lord Goldsmith's Spanish home for free.
- Liz Truss overruled officials to demand they approve a £1,400 lunch with a foreign diplomat at a Tory donor’s struggling gentlemen’s club.